1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may obtain personal information about You from various sources. We may collect this information when You provide it over the phone, on our Website, or at an event. When you visit the Website, We may also collect certain information about Your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE.
You may choose to provide personal information to Us in a number of ways, such as when We create an eComply Account (“Account”, “User ID”, “User Account”) for You or when You reply to a Survey or speak with Us on the phone. The types of personal information You may provide to us includes:
· Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number)
· Payment information (such as your credit card number, expiration date, delivery address, billing address, and banking account)
· Username and password
· Information that You provide when You enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Us.
· Your responses to surveys that We might ask You to complete.
· Any other personal information that You voluntarily provide to Us, including information You provide when creating an account, purchasing services, or contacting us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
When you visit this Website or interact with our emails or our online advertisements, We may collect certain information about our usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. As set forth in more detail below, We may also collect information about Your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies. The technologies We may use for automatic data collection may include:
· Cookies (“Browser Cookies” or “Cookies”). A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive of Your computer or other Internet-connected device that uniquely identifies Your browser and instructs it to store information or settings in Your browser. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on Your browser. However, if You select this setting You may be unable to use all of the features of this Website.
· Web Server Logs. In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, Our web servers may log details such as Your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language Your system uses and the country and time zone in which Your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked You to Our site and the IP address of the device You use to connect to the Internet.
· Web Beacons. Pages of Our Website and Our emails to You may contain small electronic files known as web beacons, which may also be referred to as clear-gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs. These files permit Us to track certain activity and gather statistics, such as counting how many users have visited Website pages or opened an email or recording the popularity of certain content.
THIRD PARTY WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES.
We may use third party web analytics services on this Website, such as Google Analytics. The service provider that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons and similar technologies to help Us analyze how visitors use this Website, our emails, and our online advertisements. The information collected through these means is disclosed to service providers.
eComply takes no responsibility for advertisements or any third party material that may be made available (“Posted”) through any of the Properties, (“Properties” includes the eComply Website (the “eComply Site”) and eComply’s affiliate and distributor websites) nor do We take any responsibility for the products or services provided by advertisers. Any dealings You have with advertisers found while using the eComply Services are between You and the advertiser, and You agree that eComply is not liable for any loss or claim that You may have against an advertiser.
Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We do not respond to these “Do Not Track” signals. At this time We do not track Your personal information about Your online activities over time and across third party websites. We also do not authorize third parties to collect personal information from You on this Website for these purposes.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information You provide to Us and that We collect through automated means to:
· Respond to Your inquires
· Call You about eComply or related services
· Provide eComply or related services
· Send You emails containing promotional materials or other communications, including information about our sister company, James Environmental Management, Inc., LLC
· Process Your payment transactions
· Create and manage Your Account
· Administer Your participation in special events, contests, surveys, and other promotions
· Operate, optimize, and improve Our products, services, and operations (including developing new services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; performing accounting; and other internal functions)
· Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies
· Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
· We may also use information in other ways We describe when You provide the information, or for any other purpose with Your consent.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about You, except as described below. We may share Your personal information with:
· Our sister company, James Environmental Management and affiliates
· Our contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business and fulfill services requested by You, including, without limitation, credit card processing companies, marketing services providers, and consultants.
· To other third parties with Your express consent.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process
· To respond to law enforcement authorities or other government officials
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Email Opt-Out. You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking the unsubscribe or opt out link in the marketing email. This opt-out does not apply to communications we send to you in relation to your transactions with us.
· Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about you and update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
· Do Not Call. If you do not want to receive sales calls from us, you may contact us at 512-269-0108 to have your name placed on our Do Not Call List. We will process your request and remove your name from our active list within 10 days. You can make this request by email at or via mail addressed to eComply, Attn: Do Not Call List, 600 Round Rock West Drive, Round Rock Texas, 78681. When submitting a request, be sure to include all the relevant information that you want added to our Do Not Call List, i.e., full name, address, and telephone number(s). Subsequent sign-ups or inquiries may lead to new record creations; these actions by You may lead to inadvertent contact. If that is the case, please do not hesitate to contact Us to reiterate the Do Not Call requests. If your information changes, please notify us of Your new name, address, and telephone number(s) so that you will remain on the Do Not Call List.
5. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
This Website is not directed to individuals under the age of 18 and We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18 on this Website.
6. DATA SECURITY
We take reasonable steps to help protect and secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, please remember that no data storage or data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you transmit your personal information to this website at your own risk.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You should never submit to us payment via email. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If We provide links or pointers to other websites or destinations, you should not infer or assume that eComply operates, controls, or is otherwise connected with these other websites or destinations. When You click on a link within the eComply Services, We will not warn You that You have left the eComply Services. Note that You are subject to the privacy policies of the other website or destination. In some cases, it may be less obvious than others that You have left the eComply Services and reached another website or destination.
8. GOVERNING LAW
9. NOTICE TO NON U.S. USERS
10. CONTACT INFORMAITON
ATTENTION: GENERAL COUNSEL eCOMPLY
600 Round Rock West Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78681